Designing a wordmark photography logo is not simply about picking the right font. Designers must also think about making sure that the logo is timeless. The best way to do this is to make a design that does not rely too heavily on contemporary design trends and instead looks great regardless of what year it’s from. The wordmark photography logo design is also considered timeless because of its simple, elegant, and clean look.
Most people like to associate words with images, so you need to make sure that your wordmark is matching the personality of your business. Your logo should reflect what you are, who you serve and what you do. Creating a unique and memorable logo can be hard, but with the tips below it can be made easier.
Follow These steps to design creative workmark photography logo:
- Conduct research on your target audience, your competitors.
- Know about your photography niche, whether you do newborn, wedding, landscape etc.
- Decide what shape you want to incorporate in your wordmark.
- Choose one of the character from your name to make it unique with the shape you choose above.
- Don’t skimp on detail nor make it look busy.
- Get inspired from other logos.
- Hire some branding agency to design your logo if you are a non designer.
The best way to design your logo is to take inspiration from other logos, so we are going to present 12 most creative wordmark logos that you can take inspiration from.